Whelford Village Hall & Social Club
Whelford Village Hall was the former Village School. It was purchased by villagers in 1952 for the sum of £180 to be held in a Charitable Trust for the use and benefit of Whelford residents.
The Village Hall facility is managed by a group of Trustees, and a separate Social Club operates on certain evenings of the week.
For bookings, contact Sue Griffin on 01285 712979 or email email@example.com
FREE fast broadband is available to all Hirers.